Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day Trip to Snowbowl

Shaun and I decided that we wanted to go snowboarding last weekend. We put everything together last minute, packed up the car early Saturday morning and drove up to Flagstaff.

We had SO much fun!

We are both new to snowboarding. My family went skiing every few years when I was growing up, but it has just been the last few times that I have tried snowboarding. Shaun has just started learning to snowboard, so it is great that we can learn together.






We woke up Sunday morning with some bruises and a lot of sore muscles, but it was all worth it!

I am hoping that next winter we can go on a big trip up to Colorado for a few days :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You guys are so cute! I'm so happy for you guys that you have time to do stuff like this now :)