I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas! This is my very favorite holiday! I love everything about this time of year! :)
We stayed the night at my parents' house and woke up to our annual "baby Jesus hunt!" My parents have about 12 different baby Jesus' in different nativity sets. We have been doing this every year since I can remember! On Christmas Eve, the children gather all of the baby Jesus' from all the nativity scenes and my parents then hide them over night. When we wake up the morning of Christmas, we have to find all of them before we can wake Mom and Dad! I think this tradition was started to give Mom and Dad an extra hour of sleep on Christmas morning! Although they don't need that extra sleep now that all the kids are now teenagers and sleep till 8:00, it is still a fun tradition!
We spent the rest of the morning opening gifts, and eating breakfast...
John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."
No comments:
Post a Comment