Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lets play catch up....

Here is what has been going on at the Palmer house in the last few months......

September 24-25: Sister's Wedding
Rehearsal Dinner

All of the girl cousins!


My sister got married to her husband in a beautiful wedding! It was so wonderful to be a part of her special day and watch as the two of them committed their lives to one another. Here is our new Dickison family:




I am so happy for them and their new marriage. Since the wedding, we have even had a double date with the newlyweds!



September 27 Two days later.......
Shaun had a job interview for physical therapy position at a clinic here in the valley.

Later that week
Shaun was hired!!!!
(a picture I took after he got his first check!)


Month of October
With Shaun getting this job, our life has changed dramatically. We went from both studying and waiting tables all of the time, to now having weekends free and no more books! We have been dreaming about this day for the last 3 1/2 years and we still can not believe that it is finally here! It has been wonderful to enjoy this moment in our lives! We have had more time for each other, our family and our friends.

Looking back on these last few months, I can't believe how much has changed. We are unbelievably blessed!

1 comment:

Jessica Holemon said...

YAY! I am so proud of you and Shaun :) You both have real jobs that you have been working towards for so long!