Sunday, April 19, 2009

PLEASE PRAY

Hello Family and Friends, 

I am writing my blog today with a heavy heart. Shaun and I found out some devastating news on Friday afternoon. 

Words can not describe all of the feelings that I am feeling right now. 

We will be going through a lot in the months to come. 

We are not in a place where we are telling everyone what is going on; only close family and friends know. All I am asking for is your prayer right now. Please

We know that this is God's plan for our lives right now and will continue to trust Him through this journey. 

Please pray for:
-Doors to be open/closed where needed
-Strength
-Wisdom and understanding
-That our hearts would fill with peace...knowing that God is in control
-All of the Doctors/Nurses that will be involved

Thank you again. 

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Romans 5:3 "Not only so, but we rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy spirit, whom he has given us. "

4 comments:

The High Family said...

You will be in our prayers. I am sorry you have to go through something so difficult, and even though I do not know what you are going through, it will be my prayer that you will feel God's peace through all of this.

One Blessed Family said...

Thank you for being honest and transparent with your brothers and sisters in Christ. Like Moriah said, though we do not know, the Lord does and we will pray for His will and His strength work in both you and your husband.Take all the time you need to process and when you feel up to it we will be here! I am so sorry for the sadness that has enveloped your heart! We will most definitely add your prayer request to our Prayer Board for we know how powerful and life changing prayer is. We know the Lord will answer those who call upon him.!

Hang in there Natalie!
Mama Noland

jeninthedesert said...

Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorites. Prayers have been said.

godmaed said...

You should update this...We love you guys!